Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beautiful Goodbye

Hi friends... Wanna hear something exciting? Dark and early tomorrow morning, my sweet momma and I will be catching a flight across country! I'm headed to Portland and this time I'm dragging my best friend with me. Technically I'm going for "work," if you can even call the CAbi Scoop work. We lucked out & scored a guest ticket to the fashion show and I'm so thrilled to share this experience with my mom! I swear I'm already dreaming of the Fall 13 collection, I cannot wait to see the new line, and I'm so looking forward to some girl time with some of my favorite ladies. Besides all the fashion, we plan to drink fabulous wine and eat delicious food, hike off some of the extra calories, and do some general exploring. If you have any recommendations for things to do in the Portland area, please share!
In the mean time, it's all packing... and I'd say this Maroon 5 song is the most perfect packing music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails