Friday, August 17, 2012

Guilt-free Friday!

It's the weekend! After loads of fun last weekend (best friends visiting and family in town) this one will be spent playing catch up. You know what they say, you gotta pay to play. Besides I have exciting travel plans on the books for next week... but I think I'll hold out on the details. I hope your weekend is lovely. Until next time...

Hey! It's ok...

... to tell yourself that a Sunday afternoon detoxifying mud mask will counteract the weekend's shenanigans.

... and to rely on whitening toothpaste and Listerine to counteract all the coffee you drink.

... to pretend you didn't hear it. Snide remarks, cat calls, condescending commands, nosy questions... ignore, ignore, ignore...

... if "cleaning the house" means a quick spot sweep, dimming the lights, and lighting a few candles.
[When it comes to candles, I'm definitely a Trapp girl. Their fragrances are seriously intoxicating (orange vanilla is my favorite) and they make your house feel like a home. So cozy and inviting... love it.]

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, dimming the lights and lighting candles makes "cleaning" actually sound appealing. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it ok if every Sunday calls for relaxing and detoxing?? ;) ha.

    and just ignore those people, think of how miserable they really are to say such things outloud...at least we keep our thoughts to ourselves.... ;)
    happy weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite ways to clean! Haha. I have to constantly ignore comments from the callers at work... people are unbelievable sometimes. (A lady today was giving me details about her medical history and asked if I get pap smears. No comment.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails