Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

“Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters too.” –John Mayer


Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and if your mom is half as awesome as my mom she deserves to be treated like a queen. Here are a few gift ideas for the big day!
If your mom is a coffee lover, or entertains a lot, these coffee cups are perfect! They are simple, elegant, and the double-wall keeps the outside of the glass from getting too toasty. Throw in some of her favorite coffee and this gift will give her the caffeine jolt she needs to keep up with the kids!



For the chef, an herb garden is a fabulous gift. Last year, I purchased several different types of basil at my local farmer's market and planted them in one big pot. My mom was able to use it in fresh pesto, on pizzas, and a million other yummy things all summer long. (It’s the gift that keeps on giving!)




This necklace is gorgeous and is a perfect way for mom to remember all of her “sweet peas.” I have 3 siblings, so 4 peas are perfect for my mom!


This classic children’s book is a timeless favorite! And it will remind mom of the days when she used to read it to you. It’s also a great gift for the mom-to-be. 


If your mom is as fashionable as my mom, this sweater from Anthropologie is perfect! (This color of blue makes my mom’s eyes sparkle, and I love the cute tie in the back!) If this sweater isn’t her style, check out the Mom’s Day gift finder on their website!

You can find another awesome gift guide at The Lil Bee (one of my most favorite blogs!). 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails