Saturday, September 29, 2012

Shameless Saturday

Hi friends and happy weekend to you! What do you have on the books for the next few days? I'm finally getting settled back in after an amazing trip to Fort Lauderdale, and I'll be dog/house-sitting for a few days. Besides cuddling up with some sweet pups, I hope to take advantage of the quiet (and the yucky forecast) and knock out my last few (work) blogs for the month. Other than that, it's all things pumpkin. More on that next week, though. I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start. All my love until next time...

Hey! It's ok..

to spend 20 minutes wandering around Walgreen's aimlessly searching for something... anything to buy to ease the awkwardness of purchasing those remotely embarrassing items. I don't know how a Glamour magazine and a day-of-the-week vitamin organizer takes the edge off of purchasing tampons or anti-bump shave gel for bikini area, but it does, my friends, it does. 

if you didn't get the new iPhone, but between your new iPhone case (thanks J. Crew) and the new iOS (thanks Apple) you pretty much feel like you did. 

if the adorable European girl at J. Crew has you fully convinced that a high, messy ponytail is the chicest look ever. I'm sure it had nothing to do with her glossy, golden color, striking bone structure, perfect complexion, and model stature... I've rocked one every day since I saw her. #girlcrush
[Lauren Conrad sure knows how to rock a ponytail. Image via]

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails