Friday, October 12, 2012

Guilt-free Friday!

Happy Friday, Happy Weekend! Any fun plans on the books? My sweet brother is headed home for a few days and the weather promises to be perfect (mild sunny days, chilly evenings.) I am looking forward to getting in some family time & sipping seasonal beers on the back porch with a big fire burning!  Did I mention I have three days off? I'm a happy girl.

Have a relaxing weekend! A wink and a smile until next time...

Hey! It's ok...

... to think it's totally weird that Taylor Swift is dating someone who's still in high school. AND a Kennedy. But to be counting down the days to her new album regardless...

... if calling french fries "frites" makes them seem totally chic and nutritionally sound. 

... if you're just now catching on to the wonder that is Spotify. (yes, I'm what they call a "late adapter") But um hello! You can listen to entire albums! I'm loving the latest from DMB and I've listened to GOOD Music: Cruel Summer more times than I'd like to admit... 
I can't pick a favorite song, but this one is up there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails