Friday, November 30, 2012

Guilt-free Friday!

Hi, remember me? I know, I feel like an absentee parent, neglecting this little spot so much lately. I certainly do miss it, and the ideas and inspirations are overflowing, but life just seems to be tugging in a million different directions. Tomorrow starts one of my most favorite months, and with lots of new & exciting things on the horizon, I can't help but feel a little giddy. I'm beyond thrilled to share this most wonderful time of the the year with you. 

Lots of good things coming up, I tell ya, lots of good things. 

Until then though, hey, it's ok...

... if you know more about who the NFL players are dating than you know about the actual rules of the game. 

.... to gain a little weight around the holidays. We'll call it the "festive fifteen" and tell ourselves it's to stay warm through the colder months. 

... to still have boxes from college waiting to be unpacked, if your diploma sits neatly unopened in it's original mailing envelope, and if you still ask for the student discount. There's nothing wrong with holding on to your youth, and if a pile of boxes in the attic and an unframed diploma makes you feel like your college days remain in the not-so-distant past, by all means. 
And just for tomorrow, one of my current favorites...
"December" by Norah Jones
[image via here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails