Monday, June 4, 2012

stir it up, little darling

I love adding mix-ins to my yogurt. Correction: I hate eating yogurt without mix-ins. The texture is just so... bleh. My gag reflex starts going just thinking about it. I'm always a fan of anything seasonally inspired, and I firmly believe my latest creation just might be my greatest yet.


Pineapple Chobani+coconut flakes+toasted pecans. 
Ummm hello. 


It's perfectly sweet and satisfying and makes a great snack after a long day at the beach. [#toughlife] I made one of my friends at work taste it and she said she felt like she was eating a Blizzard. Now don't get me wrong, I know it's no salad, but if yogurt can taste like ice cream... sign this girl up. Moderately healthy and 100% delicious.


So tell me, what are your favorite summer snacks?


psst...remember my fall flavor combo? posted here.

2 comments:

  1. Adding pecans is a great idea! I love Chobani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree about yogurt without anything in it. gag. I haven't tired chobani yet...but I must get on the band wagon. I guess I normally like my yogurt frozen ;)

    and thank you for the Bob Marley reference.... truly anything better??

    stir it up little darling, stir it up...
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails