Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On my mind...

To do: look into residential fork lift to pry me out of my bed after holiday weekends, vacations, or late nights at work. 
Monday, Monday... already come and gone
Maturity.
When are you grown up?
Maybe it's when you get married. Or have kids.
Maybe it's when you stop having constant bruises on your knees and legs.
Maybe it's not all it's cracked up to be.
To do: Conference call at 2. Finish posts by Monday.
Every vertebrae in my spine just popped.
Does that make me grown up? Or just old?
To do: take glucosamine and vitamins
so much content, going in and coming out
reading and writing and reading again
To do: go by the library. pay late fee. request more books.
sometimes it gets to be too much
talkin talkin talkin talk, baby lets just knock it off//
sometimes i just have to turn it all off
even then, the script in my head keeps right on going
but sometimes i just can't bring myself to share.
i missed you.
the truth is, i've been writing so much for other people lately, sometimes i worry i'm losing my voice.
and even then, sometimes, i just want to be quiet. 
all shared out. no more words. 
To do: swing by the bank. make deposit.
What are we sowing into?
Where does all this energy go? "It is neither be created, nor destroyed" (I think)
I'm no physics major, but maybe it's all being realeased as heat
warming up, cooling down, and warming up again.
day night day again
so rhythmic, so beautiful
power through.
your turn.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fluidity of this post. :) P.S. That latte looks amazing right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought of writing for a living.......oh wait....you do! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing for other people makes you too tired to write for yourself...but so proud of my blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Faith, this post has great flow :) Love your writing forever & always.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails