Tuesday, July 20, 2010

dream and a cardigan

It is bad news when you next-door-neighbor's adorable standard poodle has 9 precious labradoodle puppies. It is double trouble when said neighbor is a CAbi consultant. Last night, my mom and I stopped by to visit the puppies, but we soon found ourselves swooning over CAbi's new fall line. There are so many great pieces! Despite this week's climbing temperatures, I found myself craving all the beautiful sweaters. Call me Veruca, but here's what I want now...

From Top to Bottom: The Gigi Sweater (amazing... can be worn 3 ways- buttoned back, double breasted, or open) the Tuxedo Cardigan and the Party Cardi (which is light enough for fall but would transition beautifully into the holidays)

The pictures are a little wacky (ie the models don't have legs...) because the website is all Adobe flash player-ed out, so that made it difficult to get images of the clothes oh here, so you will just have to visit their website

Side note: Please excuse the Miley lyrics that I used to title this post. I couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails