Monday, July 26, 2010

what the heel

Living in a coastal community definitely has its pros and cons. For example, you live at the beach (I mean, can it get better than that?) However, it leaves something to be desired in the fashion department. Don't get me wrong, I love the laid-back atmosphere that this coastal town has to offer, but I could certainly live without the sideways glances and infinite questions I get every time I wear anything more than a bikini and a cover-up. By late July, bikinis get old and flip flops and metallic sandals start feeling a bit monotonous after wearing them for days on end. Enter: the high heel. I have been loving them lately. And I don't discriminate. Wedges, espadrilles, strappy sandals... I love them all. This whole high heel kick (pun obviously intended, as always) started with these...


"Olympic" by Coconuts

And these were just the beginning... more fabulous shoe posts to come this week.

Added bonus: Apart from the fact that they make your legs look like Gisele's, heels make people wonder what you're up to... and with shoes this hot it can't be anything good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails