Thursday, February 3, 2011

twirl

I got an early Valentine this past weekend...
Twirl by Kate Spade. Doesn't it just look like the perfect little Valentine? (Confession: I haven't been able to part with the box yet! Ahh somebody sign me up for Hoarding: Buried Alive!) But seriously, I am loving it. I am not usually the type of girl who wears perfume every day, but I have been wearing this stuff nonstop since I opened it! Here's part of the description from Sephora.com:

Created to evoke a flirty feeling of "joie de vivre," Twirl by Kate Spade encapsulates the floral fragrance of a garden in bloom, finished with a twist of fresh fruit. 

Infused with a dash of happiness and embodying that final twirl a girl does before she heads out for the day, this fragrance's fruity top notes sparkle with pink watermelon, blackberry, and red currant. Heart notes of fresh flowers take the next dance, including orange blossom, jasmine, and magnolia. The fragrance dries down to a base of luminous musks and a touch of a French macaroon—straight from the patisserie, of course.

And of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't mention OPI at least twice a month. Lately I have been wearing this hue...

it is perfect for Valentine's Day and it earned the approval of one of the little boys I babysat yesterday morning. He put down the airplane he was playing with to grab my hand and say, "You have pretty nails."  Adorable. Question: at what age do boys learn that this behavior is unacceptable? And who is teaching them this nonsense?


1 comment:

  1. This is a fun post! Now I want to go to a boutique and sniff Twirl! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails