Friday, August 5, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

Some days are diamonds
Some days are rocks
Some doors are open 
Some roads are blocked
-Tom Petty ("Walls")


Happy Friday, lovey loos. It has been one of those weeks. You know, good and bad, ups and downs. Through it all though I find myself feeling revived and exhilarated. You know the funny thing about doors? Sometimes it takes one closing to make you truly realize how many open ones are out there. Right now my life feels a lot like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book. And I like it, I like it a lot. Until we meet again.


Hey! It's ok...


....if you plan on taking full advantage of tax-free weekend, even if you're not headed back to school in the fall


...if you're already longing for boots, scarves, and sweaters


...to enjoy your "Kid Cuisine" with an adult beverage. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails