Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Snapshots

Celebrating, traveling, and general adventuring, as of late. Highlights include...

Easy mornings, lattes, dozens of donuts and farm-fresh eggs.
My favorite 12-year-old turned 13.
Brother and I have been wearing the original Ray-Bans that mom and dad purchased 20+ years ago! Classic.
Loving everything at Trader Joe's... From ciabatta bread to cheap wine to big bundles of fresh blooms...
A fun, little roadtrip to Salisbury that ended with a visit to the Cheerwine plant. As for me, I can't be converted. Must admit I'm still not a fan. (I'll take a fountaindietpepsiplease)

1 comment:

  1. What is it about Diet Pepsi? It's the only diet soda I like, and it is one of the few sodas that I will drink. The Ray Bans look great, by the way! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails