Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aloha

As if a weekend of celebrations was not enough, I woke up yesterday morning and booked my flight to Hawaii! I am so excited to go visit my friend Kelsey & see what her Lilo life is all about! AND I leave in 2 weeks! I'm elated. When I was doing my devotional this morning I read this verse...

Sometimes I cannot help but laugh at the things God does in my life. Lately He has been teaching me that relying on Him is an exciting, exhilarating adventure. My trust and dependence creates a world of opportunities that I cannot even imagine on my own. I'm not trying to make sense of everything. I've given up the meticulous planning and obsessing over that variables I cannot control. And I'm trusting Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails