Wednesday, September 7, 2011

leopard love

Although I'm always willing to try a variety of patterns (from floral to python) my heart swells at the sight of anything leopard. I often find myself surrounded by those who claim the print should be reserved for The Cheetah Girls or Jersey shore, but I wholeheartedly disagree. I believe it is a classic, timeless print and, although it transcends season, I find it quintessentially fall. Here are a few touches of leopard you're sure to spot around here...
 [These flats have seen better days but I cannot seem to part with them. I love them with cropped black pants]
 [Wallet]
 [A skinny belt is perfect for just a touch of the fun print]
[I've been keeping this scarf in my purse for when the ac is blasting indoors.]

How do you incorporate fun patterns in your wardrobe?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE leopard accents. I've been looking for the perfect pair of leopard ballet flats for awhile - yours are precious!

    I also love anything with big, colorful, tribal prints. They're hard to wear, but it feels great once you finally pull them off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leopard skinny belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of animal print (I just don't think I can personally pull it off), but they way you've incorporated it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails