Saturday, April 21, 2012

Shameless Saturday

Hi hii my sweets and happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is off to a lovely start. I had a rather busy night at work yesterday, so this morning I am ever grateful for some time to sit back, sip coffee, and catch my breath. On this weekend's agenda? Fresh mahi mahi tacos, church with my sweet family, and a sweet girl's 21st birthday celebration! I hope you have a fun weekend too! Until we meet again...


Hey! It's ok...


... to hide your iPod's screen so the guy on the treadmill next to you can't see that you're rocking out to "Shake Ya Tailfeather" [depressing fact: that song is almost 10 years old.]


... to be a little irritated when someone prances into kickboxing 10 minutes  late and inches you out of your space like the Trail of Tears. (and to maybe use their face as a mental target for your jabs)


... if you don't want to add 2 cup sizes. That's just weird! Sorry pushy bra sales girl, it's not happening. You can stop tossing those overpriced unmentionables over my dressing room door.

... to get major birthday envy. And to have a running countdown until your own (134 days baby)
[I'm not going to disclose whether I plan on using this wine glass tomorrow night. Shameless.]

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! I've definitely hid my iPod screen at the gym countless times... especially when it was time for a little "Party in the USA" or "Hit Me Baby One More Time." Oh.. what we do for our sparkly, glitter toned egos :)

    And I'd call it a shame if you didn't use that glass this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. totally depressing that that song is 10 years old...man...I remember when...

    And I love your birthday envy and countdown. Birthdays are the best, even in our twenties!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails