Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Uniform

I went to a private school for Kindergarten through 12th grade and had the joy of wearing a uniform every day. Looking back, it really wasn't so bad, but at the time I counted down the days until I got to experience full-fledged fashion freedom. Now that I have been at college for 3 years (ahh!) I have established my own uniform of sorts.

My go-to outfit:
Boyfriend tee (a relaxed v-neck)
Skinny jeans
Metallic sandals
... and finish it off with a long, vintage necklace.
(I usually carry a cardigan with me, because I tend to get cold.)

If you ask any of my friends, they will tell you my #1 wardrobe staple would have to be the boyfriend tee. Even though I already own a full spectrum of colors, I can't stop buying more! (Especially since they are so affordable at places like Target and Forever 21... hello guilt-free shopping!) They are easy, comfortable, and forgiving in all the right places when I skimp on crunches at the gym or hit the chocolate soufflĂ© a little too hard. :) 

I just can't get enough of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails