Friday, May 7, 2010

Holy Guacamole

Wednesday was Cinco de Mayo and the lovely Jordan and I had some friends over to celebrate. I decided to take a shot at homemade guacamole, and it did not disappoint. It only involved 4 ingredients and minimal work, making it perfect for even a culinary novice. 


Easy "Homemade" Guacamole:
Fresh guacamole (I used Wholly Guacamole, but any brand will do)
A little bit of lemon juice
A splash of salsa
1 avocado


Combine the first three ingredients. Dice avocado. Mix it up. Enjoy. 












(my sweet boyfriend did the "dirty work" for me while I worked on some queso)


It is so simple and infinitely better than the store bought stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It's been my favorite this far. I miss you so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be better than the stuff Reid, Matt and I made a while ago. After a couple of beers, surprisingly it was edible.

    OH and thanks for being a leader not a follower!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails