Monday, May 17, 2010

Need a Vacation?

Summer school. Is kicking. My butt. 
Seriously, the amount of reading you are expected to do is astronomical. 


I sure could use a vacation. Fortunately, 4 weeks from today Adolescent Psychology & Nutrition and Behavior will be a thing of the past (gotta love electives).  Until then, I have the Essie Resort collection to be my little escape. 


Check it.











Colors from left to right: Lapis of Luxury, Turquoise and Caicos, Playa del Platinum, and Splash of Grenadine.


My first two purchases were Lapis and Playa, but that was only after 30 minutes of painful deliberation. (I just couldn't justify getting all four at one time... especially since Ulta didn't have a sale going on). 


I'm considering buying the other two as a reward for finishing my first week of summer school... good idea, right?


Side note: OPI will always be my first love. Gosh, nothing beats that brush! But this collection gives OPI a run for their money.


Found the photo here

2 comments:

  1. Caitlin,
    I get a little butterfly excited feeling in my tummy every time a blog post comes up that is yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors. And your right summer school is ridic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails