Wednesday, June 23, 2010

But I want it NOW...

I woke up in a bit of a Veruca-mood... (not familiar with Veruca? see here.) Actually, I was just peachy when I woke up, but then I wandered over to Feather Report and so it began. (For those of you unfamiliar with Feather Report, it is only the most amazing thing ever... Fashion+Weather=Feather... as in they tell you what to wear according to the weather. And they don't just "tell you what to wear," they put together the most adorable ensembles.)

Exhibit A:


Stuff that I need: The shoes. Definitely. And a floral skirt... maybe a little shorter than this one though because I have been spinning/running so darn much! (haha... kidding... kind of... not really.) 

Exhibit B:


This shirt from J. Crew is too cute (hint hint boyfriend who works at J. Crew... haha again kidding! kind of! not really! ahhh) Did I mention that Feather Report tells you how to make the outfit more appropriate for warmer/colder weather? Yeah, they're THAT awesome. For warmer weather they suggest black shorts instead of the leggings, which would be perfect here in the Sahara. 

Well, there are other things that little Veruca wants too. 

For example, to be here:


As in Wintergreen Resort. Hiking, spa-ing, eating delicious local veggies, and spending time with the people I love. (oh and enjoying the mid-70's temps.)

I am happy, and I am immensely blessed beyond belief... but a girl can dream right?

OH P.S. Feather Report is not just a blog, but also an app for iPhone... I live in Blackberry land, but those of you who don't should go download the app! Right now!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be at Wintergreen!!!!! Right now! I loved this post, cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails