Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Braid-y Bunch

I have been rocking a braid lately, maybe potentially entirely too much. But I'm loving it. This post was probably a warning sign of things to come. It has been entirely too hot to blow dry, and the braid is so easy and perfect for summer. 

Here's mine at the beach!


And a few that I love:


And one that I wish I knew how to do:



DISCLAIMER: I know I'm jumping on this train a little late. Alexander Wang put them all over the runway in his 2010 spring show and they quickly became a seasonal staple. Nonetheless, I'm loving them. 


Photos of the Alexander Wang models backstage. (found it here.)

1 comment:

  1. my mom used to braid my hair in tons of different ways alll the time when i was little. prolly why i tend to protest them on me now. lol.
    but i love the messy braids on long hair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails