Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girl Crush

I finished summer school this morning and devoted the rest of the day to the truly important things in life:

Drinking coffee
Painting my nails
Reading magazines
Catching up on The Hills (thank you inventor of DVR)

Let's talk about The Hills. Specifically, Lo Bosworth. 



As I watched the most recent episode ("The Company You Keep") All I could think was she is sooo pretty. No, seriously. I have been a fan since the Laguna Days (and yes I certainly do have that entire series on DVD). But goodness go watch this episode and just take notes on homegirl's hair.  Every single look was absolutely stunning. Whether it was down and straight (but never too straight) or in a perfectly messy braid, it was always that right balance between put-together and carefree. And her color is gorgeous as well. These days far too many girls try to go too blonde.


Bottom Line: If this is what it takes, sign me up. 

Side note: If I was tech savvy I would figure out how to get pictures out of video and put them on here.I'm clueless though, so go ahead and invest the 20 minutes and watch it here. You won't regret it. Trust.

1 comment:

  1. GIRL! i have been investing the 20 minutes. i watch the full episodes of it every week on mtv.com. Some things never change...that show has gotten crazy.

    i wish we coudl watch it togetherrr

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails