Saturday, June 5, 2010

Peachy

There is something perfect about a juicy, summer peach. I had my first one of the season last weekend and I am hooked. I noticed yesterday that my affinity for this tasty little treat is beginning to affect my fashion choices as well.






Exhibit A: Mani/Pedi

I opted for OPI’s elephantastic pink on my fingers, and the most delightful shade of frosty, pale orange on my toes. I committed a cardinal sin and forgot to look at the name of it, but it was by China Glaze and I swear it looks exactly like an orange creamsicle (I never cared much for creamsicles, honey, pass the rocky road ice cream!)






Exhibit B: The latest additions the boyfriend tee collection- a soft, heather pink and a pretty pale orange. (Sad, no photos.)

Exhibit C: Craving this…(Of course Forever 21 doesn't have my size!)



Exhibit D: … and this.


And to think I was depressed when strawberry season ended...

"For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails