Thursday, June 17, 2010

recovering lazyholic

I recently stumbled upon the incredibly talented Erin Hanson of Recovering Lazyholic. I instantly fell in love with her work. Her photography is beautiful, but her other "stuff" is too fun. Seriously, I was literally laughing out loud at a few things. 




Absolutely adore these wants vs. needs.



She has the most adorable "symbolisms." 


And this one is just perfect for a certain boy that I know...


You really must go to her website and look around. I especially love this cheeky take on the word association abc's.


And guess what... Erin has a blog too.

And yes, I am aware that I am in the running to receive the world record for the number of links in this post, but I am trying to make it easy for you to check her out.  Haha that last link was just to be sassy. :)


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails