Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 9

It has been. 9 days. Since my last latte.

Unlike smokers or alcoholics who see the danger in their addiction and purpose themselves to change for the better--- I do NOT have a problem. The only problem I have is that there isn't an espresso machine in this freaking apartment. Ok look, I've tried drinking coffee. Good, dark coffee. I bought French Roast K-cups at Target, and I purposed myself to make it work. But it just doesn't cut it. And insult to injury is that I'm sharing a coffee maker with 2 barbarians who drink flavored coffee. (Did you just throw up? Because I did.) Flavored coffee is like herpes. There's no getting rid of that junk.

So the plan for today?
1. Go for a long run (on the treadmill of course because it is hotter than a dozen caramel macchiatos outside)

2.Drive to Starbucks and order a venti nonfat latte for now and an iced one for later.

3. Drive to Bank of America and demand that they let me take $500 out of my savings account so I can promptly purchase one of these.
4. Hire a contractor to remodel our kitchen so I can fit this monster in there.

Mom- (I know you're reading this looking for typos and misspellings) this is a cry for help.

Sidenote: My roommates are not really barbarians, they just have questionable taste in coffee. And I am altogether thankful that Jordan bought the Keurig in the first place, but I seem to have outgrown it's steaming 4 oz servings of moderately flavored coffee. Quite unfortunate. 

1 comment:

  1. My darling, your palette has come full circle. I am proud of you. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails