Monday, August 2, 2010

doing time

Let me just say... I make a pretty good American citizen. I mean on a scale of 1-10 (10 being Uncle Sam in all his star-spangled glory) I'm at about an 8.5. Well, at least I used to be. This morning I missed jury duty (completely unintentionally) and now I run the risk of spending some quality time (doing hard time) with Lindsay Lohan and that girl from Pretty Wild... Alexis I think? 
Nothing says welcome home/ happy Monday like a warrant for your arrest. 
Did I mention that I had a delightful weekend? Lots of great posts to come... or just watch for my interview on WE TV's Women Behind Bars... whichever comes first. And I always thought that I would make my television debut on Little Miss Perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails