Sunday, March 6, 2011

Skinny Cow

The combination of the recent sunshiney, warm weather and my terribly achey throat left me craving these little puppies...
Well, let's be real, I have been craving anything that will soothe this sore pharynx (or is it larynx?) Anyway, these Skinny Cow Truffle Bars are perfection. And ringing in right at 100 calories a piece, I don't feel too bad for eating three of them in one sitting (because we all know I have no restraint when it comes to ice cream.) Now don't get me wrong, I wouldn't compare these things to a salad (I might be sick, but I'm not delusional) but they do make a lovely-little-moderately-healthy snack or dessert. 

And yes, mom, I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails