Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love oreos. And I love chocolate chip cookies. So when I started seeing Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies all over the web, I could not wait to try them out. 
We cheated and used Toll House cookie dough. And I decided to try out mini oreos because everyone said the originals made massive cookies. 
I made little cookie dough balls and flattened them in my palms. Then wrapped it around each oreo like a delicious blanket.
We baked them at 350 for about 12ish minutes?
The final product was gooey and delicious, perfectly melty and sweet. Now, admittedly, they would have been infinitely better if we had used my dad's recipe for homemade chocolate chip cookies (because you know he makes the best) but they were still quite delectable...
And with ice cream it made for a toothsome treat!

3 comments:

  1. Why did you have to post this on the 1st day on Lent? I gave up sweets today and now I'm drooling over this yummy recipe! LOL!! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh....
    Droooolllinnngggg right now! That looks like spring break kinda treat to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man these look and sound so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails