Monday, May 16, 2011

displaced

Saturday was graduation. Sunday was move out. Now Monday is here, in all her latte-laden glory, and I can't help but feel a little displaced. All the "essentials" are still buried deep in my little CR-V, I'm wearing my mom's pajamas, and it is highly probable that I haven't showered since I became an alumni. I could share pictures from the amazing weekend (if my computer wasn't buried deep in boxes) or I could post the guilt-frees I would have posted Friday if Blogger had not been down (if I had actually written them) or I could post something witty and inspirational about the world being my oyster (but not everyone shares an affinity for shellfish) So instead, I will borrow a bathing suit from my little sister and go lay by the pool, until I decide what to do with the rest of my life, or until I get thirsty, whatever comes first. And tomorrow? Back on the blog wagon. Happy Monday, chickens. 
[if you don't have a pool surrounded by confederate jasmine to lounge by, I really do sympathize.]



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails