Friday, July 22, 2011

Guilt-free Friday!

Happy Friday! Ok, so I'll admit it. I've been a little off on the guilt-frees, but I'm never without a good excuse explanation. You see, what had happen wuz... Guilt-free Friday typically signifies the start of the weekend. But now my weekend starts on Sunday. So Friday is kind of like Thursday, and I still have my two busiest days left before I get to kick up my feet for a little r&r. So, I've come up with a solution. From now on, I will schedule all spa/salon services for Friday afternoons, that way I can get in the guilt-free mindset. Perfect, rrright? Kicking things off with a mani/pedi today, and I'll be darned if I see a single chip before Sunday. Hope you have a pampered weekend too, dahlings...


Hey! It's ok...


if a triple-digit heat index justifies a Teen Mom marathon


to drop $250 on a handbag without batting an eye, but to feel physical pain when it costs more than $50 to fill up your tank. Foreign leather goods? Yes. Foreign oil? No. 


if 97% of your pop culture references are outdated. And you're not even old enough to rent a car. When did 21 become so old?
[polish of choice for today is tart deco by essie. 
if you like it you should check out jordan's blog and win it. holler]

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails