Thursday, July 14, 2011

Primp.

What they don't tell you about college is to appreciate the little moments. The things that seem insignificant, until one day you're sitting in front of your vanity with Frank Sinatra crooning soulfully from your iPhone.

 Suddenly you'll have the urge to switch the Pandora station to Ke$ha in hopes that your good friends will magically pop up, the impromptu dance party will commence, and all will be well in the world.
The one thing I miss most about roommates is primping, which, I've decided, is a team sport. 

3 comments:

  1. AHAHA! I didnt even know these pictures existed! I love that and miss it too...getting ready post college is not as fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORED this post...those pictures of you and your friends are so cute and what you're talking about is so true!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails