Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Set

Hi kittens... how are you today? I seem to have come down with a bit of a cold. It has left me feeling overwhelmingly lethargic these past few days, wanting to spend every free minute lounging around in my comfies, catching up on Mad Men and watching competitive cooking shows on demand [thug life.] Whenever I have a cold, I feel like Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. My brain just seems so fuzzy...
You know what I really want? New pajamas. Which is handy because we always get to open some on Christmas Eve. I usually opt for festive pants and a comfy tee, but this year I'm all about pajama sets (I'm blaming Mad Men... those men have the best pajamas. Or Meg, she rocks a pajama set in Y.G.M. Yes, I just abbrev'd.) Here are a few favorites, and adding a monogram is a must. (I much prefer a diamond monogram, that curly, girly one is too cliche for my taste.)
If you're married and you really want to be cute, you should scoop up some of these mens-inspired pajamas and get them monogrammed with your husband's initials... How romantic dreamy. :)

1 comment:

  1. I always get new pj's for Christmas too! and I'm kinda in love with the flannel sets at Victoria secret. Hope you feel better, hot tea & snuggling with my pup always helps me :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails