Wednesday, February 15, 2012

iPhobia

iPhobia: (noun) 


definition: fear of going anywhere/doing anything/the thought of life in general without your iPhone


No matter where I go, my iPhone is never too far away. I really would love to say this isn't the case, but sadly it is. I am, certifiably, dependent. I use it for communicating (duh... turns out, that's what phones were technically created for), music, the camera, the news, the weather... etc etc etc...


It's so bad, in fact, that if I should happen to leave my house without my iPhone in hand, I have a moment of panic before locating it in my purse. So call it an addiction, a dependence, a loving relationship... whatever you like. But she's always been there for me...
...and I have every intention of keeping things that way.


Have fun finding the iPhone in all six pictures... some are sneakier than others! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is great. I 100% know what you mean. I use it for everything, and will never get any other phone, only upgrades. I love how many pics you have of you with your phone. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails