Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Royal Weddings

Call me a romantic sap, but I recently spent a good portion of an afternoon perusing old wedding photos of American presidents. I find it so ironic, when the Royal Wedding took place last spring, America was riveted. We woke up in the wee hours of the morning, sipped tea and indulged our inner Anglophile. But oddly enough, we rarely spend any time reminiscing over our own leaders' nuptials. Of course, I'm partial to the Reagans and the Bushs, but, for the sake of being unbiased, I will admit that the the picture of the Obamas is equally heartwarming...


JFK and Jackie...
[I really love this one, she looks so happy]
The Reagans...
George and Barbara Bush...
The Obamas...

2 comments:

  1. Jackie Kennedy's dress is timelessly beautiful! So is she :) Great post

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails