Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shameless Saturday

Good morning and how are you? This week has been crazy. Not insanely busy or entirely productive, just... weird. Sometimes I find myself feeling like life is in fast-forward and slow-motion simultaneously. Anyways, I'm looking forward to lunching this afternoon with a sweet girl and sipping some mint juleps. And as for tonight... it's all margaritas and mariachi. What are you getting into on this fine day? I hope it's achingly beautiful wherever you find yourself this weekend. Celebrate something! X's and O's until next time...


Hey! It's ok...


... to have a tab in your browser with a recipe for pistachio crusted shortbread right beside the tab titled "Brazilian butt workout." Multitasking, bipolar... call it what you want.


... if the chances of making the pistachio crusted shortbread are significantly greater than the chances of completing the Brazilian butt workout. (Hey, I'll just do squats and lunges while they're in the oven)


... to immediately regret your polish selection and ask the nail technician to switch it... three toes later. (Just tip generously for the inconvenience)


... to throw a total temper tantrum over dark vs. milk chocolate. Confession: I'm just trying to make myself feel better about this one. This week at work we sent one of the girls to the store for candy. My only requests: dark chocolate and almonds. When she returned with milk chocolate nuggets I might have gotten a little huffy. (I mean the only "nuggets" this girl eats are from Cook Out.) Fortunately, a fellow diva understood my plight and trekked back to the store to exchange it for me. I could make excuses: antioxidants, vitamins, minerals... but it's just easier to own it. 

I went from this...
to this.

Talk about an upgrade. To make up for my hissy fit, I shared.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails