Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Now & Later

I'll admit to having shopaholic tendencies, but I must say I'm very practical about it. I tend to stay away from pieces that are overly trendy and items them I can't wear a a few different ways. On second thought... that's not entirely true. I shop for bargains on pieces like this. I'm always willing to spend a little more on the things I know I can wear year-round though, like this fabulous scarf top from the current CAbi collection. I wore it all February with rockin' red pants and ankle boots. 
[Top: CAbi Pants: J. Crew Boots: Target (I know, right?!)]
Now that the weather has warmed up, I'm channeling more of a boho beach babe vibe. Did I mention that the front of this shirt is the most creamy, delicious silk? Yeah. To die.
[Top: CAbi Shorts: Forever 21 Shoes: Zigi Soho]
How are you transitioning some of your favorite pieces into the warmer months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails