Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Peach Tea Shiner

Things have been pretty boozy around here lately. Not to sound like a total lush, but yesterday I accidentally said "ABC Store" in conversation instead of "ATM." In my defense, the recent spike in my alcohol consumption (see what I did there?) is entirely work-related... well, almost entirely. I've been working on a new drink list for the restaurant, a much greater undertaking than I originally expected. Don't get me wrong, the entire process has been delicious, and you won't find this girl complaining about a cocktail here and there (the things I do for the sake of research and development... #dedicatedemployee) One of my most favorite libations we've created so far? Our Peach Tea Shiner. And since I love you so... here's an exclusive sneak-peek! 

Peach Tea Shiner:
1.5 oz North Carolina moonshine
1 oz. Peach Schnapps
Top with Southern sweet tea. We are serving it on the rocks in a highball glass, but a mason jar would be just darling too. 

The new drink list should be making an appearance next week (Lord willing...) be sure to swing by RuckerJohns & taste one of these delicious concoctions. 

2 comments:

  1. I think I may do just that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, all of these good summer drink recipes floating around- I'm definitely going to have to try this one! Peach is right up my ally

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails