Monday, March 25, 2013

Guilt-free Friday

[pretty aunt dancing to "The Girl from Ipanema" after a delicious dinner at Peak City Grill]

... on a Monday. Because last week was crazy and this week will be even crazier, to be sure. But first, how was your weekend? I spent mine in Raleigh with my sweet "second family." It wasn't all play, I actually had 2 CAbi shows (eek!) and did a private showing too! I'm love, love, loving what I'm doing and I feel so blessed. Getting back today feeling both tired & energized... now how does that work? Anyways, here's to a great week. xoxo

Hey! It's ok...

...to be adamant about your artificial sweetener preferences. Iced tea? Sweet-n-Low, please. Coffee? I'm gonna need some Truvia...

...if you're still burning your Christmas candles (and not pressing skip when "Winter Wonderland" comes into play as your iPod shuffles.)

...to not trust women who say they "can't cook" and to judge people with any form of "lil" or "baby" in their Twitter handle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails