Monday, January 24, 2011

Drivers Ed.

Last night after dinner we started trying to plan a ski trip. I am just dying to get up to Wintergreen. As we discussed dates, my mind wandered off to one thing: the drive up there. Ok, I have never claimed to be an exceptional driver. And in all honesty, my sense of direction is lacking. I get lost in Wilmington all too frequently, and I don't think I have ever made it up to VA without at least one wrong turn. And that's with a GPS. My friends are particularly fond of reminding me of my lack of abilities, and this weekend was filled with numerous instances of, "Remember that time in Charlottesville when Caitlin whipped out a u-turn..." and "Remember that road that we almost died on..." But after thinking a little more about it I think they all secretly love when I drive. Proof?
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Exhibit D:
Exhibit E:
Thrill seekers, adrenaline junkies, trusting friends... call it what you want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails