Tuesday, January 4, 2011

she is...

It's not secret that I am a Kate Spade fan evangelist. From impeccable design to ingenious marketing strategies, Kate Spade has created more than just a brand, but a lifestyle. The adorable quotes included in each product are the perfect illustration of this. 






Every time I read one of these I think "SHE is ME!" (disclaimer: with the exception of the ones about dancing because, let's face it, I'm a terrible dancer.) 


Timeless, classic style, the highest quality materials, and the perfect touch of whimsical romanticism. What's not to love?


p.s. about the whole "evangelist" business... After relentlessly talking preaching about how wonderful Kate Spade is, I corrupted converted Jordan into a Kate fan too... read more here. :)


[All quote images via pretty stuff]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails