Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tea time

My darling roommates and I have a particular fondness of taking tea in the afternoons. We got into the habit of it just as the cold set in this past autumn. It is the perfect way to warm up on a cold day and it wards off the drowsiness that seems to set in as the sun slouches to that certain spot in the afternoon sky. Added bonus: taking tea in the afternoons has a certain way of making us feel quite British... which is always jolly good indeed.


Jordan and I have always talked about hosting a girly Valentine's party in February but have never made it happen (Mainly because Jordan hates Valentine's Day... minor detail.) I We are hoping to actually get it together this year though, and what would be better than a tea party inspired brunch? 


Here are a few images of inspiration:

1 comment:

  1. I totally blogged about tea today too! I think it was just one of those days...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails