Thursday, February 17, 2011

Brunch Round 2

After having such a good time at brunch on Saturday, I decided to invite a few of my most favorite friends over for a Valentine's Weekend brunch Sunday morning. The menu? 
Mini Cornbread Muffins
Bacon
Red pepper, potato, and cheese fritatta (not really a fritatta but I don't know what else to call it.)
San Pellegrino Mimosas

[My bbf (best boy friend) Rob (who is actually named Jeremy) swears by making mimosas with San Pellegrino orange instead of orange juice. And he's right. I don't know if I can even drink the other kind anymore. (That's a lie, I'll drink champage with anything.) (Just kidding, mom. Kind of.)]
[Why yes, I certainly do force my friends to eat dessert after breakfast.]

The aftermath...
empty bottles, a dirty kitchen,
and sleepy friends. 

Sounds like a success to me!

And, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the cake...

p.s. I forgot to take a picture of the "fritatta" (photog fail... story of my life) so I fully intend to make it again, re-name it, and share the easy, delicious recipe. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails