Monday, February 7, 2011

Worth Repeating...

“The bed has become a place of luxury to me. 
I would not exchange it 
for all the thrones in the world.” 
-Napoleon Bonaparte 
I slept in until 10 this morning. That never happens. Seriously, it's like my brain has a built-in alarm clock that goes off every morning promptly at 8:15. I don't know if I was just exhausted from a weekend filled with snowboarding, shopping, eating so much delicious food and drinking good wine with one of my dearest friends, or maybe the result of 6 hours in the car yesterday, or quite possibly the melatonin I popped right before bed last night, but I slept like a neonatal and I woke up feeling revived, refreshed, and ready to take on this week. 

The Monday morning after a perfect weekend often tends to be rather abrasive, but chocolate chip muffins, another cup of coffee, and a masterfully crafted Pandora station are helping ease the pain. And the promise of more great weekends to come makes it a little easier, too. 

Cheers to a wonderful week, kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails