Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beach Baby

Maybe I've been listening to too much reggae. Or maybe the weather was just too glorious today. Or maybe my run on the beach was too perfect. Whatever the cause may be, I have come down with a serious case of beach fever. Balmy air, salty hair, casual coastal style. I'm craving it all. It didn't really hit me until I got out of the shower and wanted more than anything to let my hair air-dry, swipe on some lip balm, and wrap up in a gauzy sweater and denim cutoffs. It's not quite seasonally appropriate, and I'm fairly certain my ghostly legs could light up this town daylight savings time aside, so I resisted the urge. But I couldn't help but wander over to the Roxy website. Before you judge, I will say their selection has come a long way since my "Teenie Wahine" days. If you don't believe me, flip through their look book. Caution: you might hate the brown-haired model in a totally high school, jealous, I want to be her kind of way. (guilty.) And it may have you wanting to hop on the next flight to Hawaii. (double guilty) Or just buy all their clothes.


Here are my picks!


I would wear this pretty cover up...
Over these (1,2,3)
Dry off with this
And cuddle up in this when it gets chilly in the evening
Oh summer, where art thou?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss NC this summer! Chicago has a "beach" on Lake Michigan, but it just isn't the same.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails