Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Listening to...

I'm a loyal friend. Seriously. You mess with my girls, you mess with me. When Kanye interrupted T*Swift, it was game over. And when John Mayer broke her heart? I could have flipped tables RHONJ style. And when Chris Brown got physical with Rihanna? Awl hail no. But lately, though, my ladies seem to be making amends with these bad boys (see here and here.) And if they can forgive and forget? I might be able to move on too. 


Now I'm not going to speculate on whether John's new song is an apology to Taylor Swift, but I will say that I'll be playing it on repeat until the new album drops on May 22, 2012. 


3 comments:

  1. He's been tweeting all about the video for this song that will be released at the end of this week... I'm pretty excited too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of high school, whenever a "guy" screwed up he had to deal with you too haha (cheaters, Belgium boy, etc! Love you and just because I love Chris Brown doesn't mean I like him as a person fyi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Haha. I was so mad at Kanye, too. Thanks for sharing this great song!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails