Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worth Repeating...

"She was a woman confident in her taste and unafraid to do things differently." 

As I flipped through the latest Matchbook Mag over coffee yesterday morning, I found myself scrambling for a pencil when I read this statement. In the article, Katie Armour is speaking of Nancy Lancaster, but I thought this quote was a remarkable tribute and can be a true inspiration to women everywhere.  

I've tried to write more, to expand, to share, but my words are failing me on this quiet morning. The backspace key seems to be my best friend and the anthem, "You just do you, and I’mma do me..."* is playing on repeat in my brain. So maybe sometime, someday, something more astute, but for now, a few images & quotes I've had saved on my desktop for quite some time now, but they just seem to fit so perfectly. 


[Images 1-4 via prettystuff, 5-6 pinned here]

*Sorry if I just got "Teach Me How to Dougie" stuck in your head... Cali Swag District gets me every single time... Still friends?

1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed this morning. Feeling pensive, myself.

    Hm... Must be spring time creeping up on us?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails