Sunday, September 12, 2010

Falling for...

FALL.


Only the most fabulous season of the year. I woke up Friday morning and was greeted by that cool, familiar breeze that always whispers a warning of great things to come.


Apples, pumpkins, sweaters, and scarves. Candles, cashmere, falling leaves, a glowing fireplace, and the imminent holiday season. I love it all.


In honor of the momentous occasion, I promptly purchased these adorable slouchy boots.




They are practically perfect for stomping through piles and piles of crunchy leaves. And I just adore the red zipper up the back.


And when my darling boyfriend picked me up for church this morning guess what he brought...
A steaming, delicious pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. I guess he knows the way to this girl's heart is caffeine. 


Next order of business? I plan on making this delicious apple galette as soon as possible.


Until my apartment is flooded with the beautiful aroma of this tasty little tart I have burning these scent-sational candles around the clock.
Sexy Cinnamon by Trapp Private Gardens
and Cinn-ister by Yankee Candle Company


And last but certainly not least: Mountain Fever. There is absolutely no place more beautiful this time of year (or any time of year, for that matter) than the Blue Ridge Mountains. I am dying to get up there. Fortunately, I have Girls Weekend at Wintergreen to look forward to. On our agenda? A wine tasting at a local vineyard, shopping, lots of great food, and maybe a little hiking (if Britney and I can drag the other girls along!)

What bounty does the harvest season have in store for you?

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin spice latte, boots, fall in the mountains, baking, and cinnamon candles....we might be soul mates.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails