Wednesday, September 15, 2010

girl date

Jordan and I had a fabulous date last Wednesday. We always joke that we would make the BEST boyfriends... except for the "boy"part. The day started with manicures at Ki Spa in Wilmington. Next, we grabbed a quick lunch (salads and Chicken Florentine pizza... on wheat!) We spent most of the late afternoon browsing blogger and having girl talk and then we had to go to class (I know, right?) But we finished off the night with a delicious dinner... lobster tails! I cooked, of course. :)

Let's talk nail polish.

Ki Spa uses Zoya, which I was excited to try for the first time. I decided on "Kelly" one of their new shades for fall.
It is a delightfully moody, mysterious, elephant grey. (It did turn out a little darker than I expected, though.) 

Jordan and I were happy with Zoya, but I think we remain OPI girls at heart. In fact, Jordan proceeded to purchase two new hues Friday. Btw, be sure to check us out on "Faces of Addiction: OPI Edition" along with our adorable roommate Britney. We are total nail polish junkies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails