Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Food Coma + excitement!

Ok, this first part is shameless bragging... This is what dinner looked like last night...
But then again, you wouldn't expect anything less from restaurant owners, right? Did I mention how great it is to be home? (Minus the perpetual food coma I have been in...)

Anyways... on to the exciting, exciting news...

Confession: This year I got a little tired of reading gift guides (sorry!)

I don't know if it's because Christmas is in 10 days and I still have not purchased a single gift or what...

But I've been playing Caitlin Zoe and have decided to do a holiday style guide instead... i.e. what to wear for every holiday event/occasion/festivity possible. Excited?

They'll be posted throughout the next week or so, so be sure to check back soon often! (Hint: The first one will be posted later today!)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails