Sunday, March 27, 2011

breakfast for dinner

I was looking forward to Sunday brunch with my favorite little bee, but unfortunately we had to cancel when she came down with the stomach flu (feel better, Mel!) I had a productive day and was feeling rather accomplished by the end of it, but could not quell my brunch craving. So, in honor of another Wildcats victory, waffles for dinner seemed appropriate. I don't know about you, but I cannot think of a better way to celebrate than eating chocolate, strawberries, and whipped creamy goodness. Oh, and throw in a slab of bacon just to cover all of our bases. 
 [confession: I always commission the artistic endeavors (like writing on coffee mugs with chalk) to Taylor]
 [... and I stick to cooking]
 [I cannot wait for local strawberries, but these were quite delicious]
[Tada! And to compensate for chocolate chips and whipped topping, the waffles were whole wheat. Healthy meal? I say yes.]

Do you ever eat breakfast for dinner? I rarely do, even though breakfast foods are my fave. It was fun to mix things up though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails